Monday 31 August 2009

A Thousand Reasons to Smile

Last week I posted a little piece with 3 photographs I took on a sunday afternoon. Not that special. But it made me smile. And that reminded me of one of my favourite quotes:


"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile"

I loved showing you the photographs. So I'm planning on doing such a post every week. Don't know if you like it. I hope you do, but tell me if you don't. I'll just post my own photographs. And maybe Fleur's, if she lets me. Just little and lovely things. I hope you enjoy. And don't forget to smile! :)

Not that great, but I promise you I'll have amazing ones next week! And btw I'm sorry for the lack of posting last week. I've been on a little holiday and Fleur's been quite busy. I'm very busy this week, but I'll try to post something! :)

Liefs, Karin

1 comment:

  1. I haven't said it jet but I love your and fleurs blog!
    I check it almost everyday just to see if there's a new post..
    I think it's a great blog and I love this post. It's great to see pictures of you but they also have meanings! And it's true! The world has thousands of reasons to smile!

    ReplyDelete