Tuesday 4 August 2009

Anna McCraney

The last few weeks I've seen several episodes of 'The Fashion Show'. It's more or less like Project Runway or Project Catwalk. Anna McCraney, one of the designers and winner of the show, really caught my eye. She designs and makes beautiful clothes. I just wanted to share it with you. The next photograph is one of her designs from her collection.

And please notice the pretty dress in the background. I fell in love the moment I saw the back of the dress, but couldn't find a picture of it.


You can see her whole winning collection. But look closely, the quality isn't that good! :(

And this is one of the pretty dresses she made during one of the episodes:


What do you think of her designs?

Disclaimer: All images found on Google. If we don't have the right to post them here, we're sorry. You should say so immediately and we'll delete them.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of her......
    but nice collection

    ReplyDelete