Thursday 13 August 2009

Leanne Marshall

Sometimes I have days I don't really want to get out of bed, prefer to stay in my comfi clothes and rather do nothing than to face that pile of homework that's waiting for me. That's when I start watching tv shows on the internet. And while I normally don't follow programmes like Project Runway, I just have to watch such programmes instead of doing some homework. It's an awfull habbit. Really. So quite some time ago I stumbled across season 5 of project runway. The people who watch the show can probably stop reading right now, cause I think they've already seen this. The -in my eyes- amazing ocean-inspired collection of Leanne Marshall. And what happend after Project Runway?

You can see her fall 2009 collection and more on her website:
http://www.leanimal.com/#/home

1 comment: