Monday 4 January 2010

New Year's resolutions

A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. - Wikipedia

I thought about New Year's resolutions today. I don't really have any. But I would like to make 2010 the most amazing year ever. It's the year I'll graduate, the year I'll get my driverslicence, the year I'll have the best summer you can imagine. Can't wait.
Ofcourse I want to spend more time photographing, blogging, having fun and stuff. But I always want that. It's not a new resolution. I do want to be more creative, but I already told you about that in 'DIY 2010'.

(Source: weheartit.com)

I read that the most popular goals are:
- Improve health (lose weight, more exercise, better eating habits, quit smoking)
- Improve finances (save money, get out of debt)
- Improve career (get a (better) job)
- Improve education (get higher grades, learn new things, get a better education)
- Improve self (become more organised, reduce stress)
- Take a trip
- Volunteer to help others

How many really mean something to you? Ofcourse, neither one of them is a bad thing to do. I would like four out of seven. Finances and career aren't at the top of my list. I'm quite content. Volunteer to help others is something I always want. And it's very important. But it's not a new resolution of mine. Take a trip is the main thing I really want this year. I would love to do something unforgetable. In a good way. Anyways. Tell me how many or which are your priority of those seven? Or do you have other resolutions?

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment