Friday 11 December 2009

DIY 2010



DIY ToDoList 2010

2010 is going to be a year full of stress and changes. I'll have my exams and hopefully graduate. I'm going to move out of my parents house and start studying biology. I'm very excited, but also a little scared. Beside all of that I want to be creative and do fun things. So that's why I made this list. I got this idea from A Beautiful Mess. She made a DIY to do list. And so did I. A few DIY projects that I will do in 2010. I won't have time for it, but I'll make time for it, because it's amazing to do. And you'll hear all about it.


Make a piece of clothing. From scratch. Not that I've done this before. But I will.Make a collection of all the amazing recipes I tried. Nicely put together in a book.

Try out a huge part of my dad's old camera collection. Including polaroidcamera's. Can't wait.

Get creative with these bags. Add prints/fabrics/buttons/texts. (Not all at once of course.)

Make a huge painting. Something that isn't finished in a few seconds. Maybe a wallpainting. Or on a big canvas. I've always wanted to do that.Photograph and photograph and photograph. And do a lot of shoots together with Fleur. This photo is the result of one of our previous ones. Try new things, be creative and learn.




Make a video. It could be drawn, a music video, a stop motion. Who knows? I always wanted to do that. Look at these amazing little videos. Love them.

Wish me luck!

Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment