Friday 22 January 2010

DIY Mixtape

Do you know those moments when you are looking for the perfect, creative -and hopefully not too expensive- gift? I do. I have such amazing friends and I don't always let them know how much I appreciate them. So a while ago I read about a lovely DIY project. Once upon a time (when my parents were still youngh) people made mixtapes with special songs to tell somebody how much they cared about the other person. I love that idea. But we live in a new century. We have CD's now. :) Although they begin to get old too. Anyway. I came across this amazing DIY. Dylan Todd was a guest blogger on Smile and Wave. Just take a look at this pictures:



It's really simple and an lovely gift. You can read the whole article here. And you can download the cover here.

So I made a little mixtape for my friends. I didn't want to make it a boring mixtape full of beautiful, but boring and slow song. So I added a few songs that aren't ballads.

  1. I’ll be there for you – The Rembrandts
  2. Gift of a friend – Demi Lovato
  3. Right here – Miley Cyrus
  4. Better together – Jack Johnson
  5. True friends – Airto
  6. One and the Same – Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato
  7. Best Friends – Will.i.am
  8. Go – Boys Like Girls
  9. This afternoon - Nickelback
  10. I’ll stand by you – Carrie Underwood
  11. We go together - Grease
  12. This is the future – Owl City


But you can make any playlist you want for every person you want to cheer up.
I know it isn't my own idea, but I love it and thought I could share!

Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment