Sunday 24 January 2010

H&M Wishlist

Last November I did a H&M Wishlist post. I love H&M. You can't walk out that store without buying anything. It's just impossible. A few weeks ago I got a catalogue with the new spring collection, but I'm not that fond of it. There are a lot of lovely things, but not in the colour that I would like. Or they have a nice colour, but I don't like the clothes. Anyway, I managed to find a few pretty items I wouldn't mind owning. It wasn't that hard.


I really like this top. It's simple and elegant. I love how they used another fabric for those stylish details.

I don't have a lot of colour in my wardrobe. There's a lot of black, grey, white, blue, brown and sometimes a little purple. But I really like this blouse. It looks like a happy person would wear it. :)

This is one of those pieces of clothing that I absolutely adore, but I wish it came in another colour. I think it's a pretty dress, but I already own some little black dresses. It also comes in a very strong blue and a vague pink. I'd love to see a light blue or some light purple.

These kind of skirts are it. I love them. I wouldn't normally wear them with such a print, but I like it. Especially the blue/purple colour. Very pretty.

You can't have enough of these. They're warm, comfy and you can where them over a dress with a belt, or just over your shirt. And I even thinks it looks kinda good. :)
A blue blouse. With lovely details. Isn't it cute? And last, but not least, a comfy sweater. Which will probably look as if you just trew it on. Which you probably did. But who cares. With a simple pair of jeans and my hair in a braid. :)



I will try to persuade Fleur to make her own H&M Wishlist, although our styles are much alike, I know she'll pick a few other amazing pieces.

What are your favourite items?

Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment