Sunday 20 September 2009

5 Looks.

I love to search the internet for inspiring looks and outfits. Lookbook.nu is one of my favourite sites to do that. I thought I'd show you 5 looks a really like. Maybe this could be a regular post or something.. Tell me what you think! :)
I love this look. It's very simple and adorable, including a basic shirt, but with bright red shoes, which really stand out.
I really like classic looks. This one is very simple. A simple little black dress (a great one!) with a lovely black hat. The black makes the shoes really stand out. It's an example of a simple amazing look. by Josefin on Lookbook.nu
I'm quite fond of basic items. This beautiful coloured shirt and jeans shorts become interesting if you use it with other pieces from your wardrobe.
Dresses and skirts are amazing. I have a few of them, but I never seem to wear those. It's not always that practical. Nevertheless, I think this is amazing. It's not a real dress, but you can wear it as one. And the red converse allstars are perfect with it.
Do I have to say something? This is one of those few perfect dresses. Where can I get one? And the bracelets in the same colours are perfect with it.

Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment