Monday 14 September 2009

10 things i hate about you <3


Everyone knows this movie, but not so many people know there is also a serie by now!
Anyway, I just found this on Wikipedia, and thought I should share it with you guys:

Kat's 10 things she hates about Patrick.

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


It sounds delicious if you say it out loud! ^^.

Fleur.

No comments:

Post a Comment