Monday 14 June 2010

Monday's Melody

Hee everyone!
It is time for the second version of this new regular post. For quite some time now, probably since we've started, you could find our favourite song at that time on our blog. Maybe you knew that. Maybe you didn't. But we think it's time to change that. Every week on every monday we will post Monday's Melody in which both me and Fleur will post our favourite song of that week. This can be a new song, a dutch song or an old song we rediscovered. We hope you'll enjoy it.

Stare into the Sun - Graffiti 6


The last few days I got really used to do whatever I want and just to have some fun. Summer's really here. Almost. While listening to the radio I heard this song. It's such a perfect summer song, it really made me happy. And I hope it will do exactly the same for you! - Karin.


Muse - Neutron Star Collision



The first time I heard this song I didn't like it at all, the earlier songs by muse were much better I thought! But after a while it grows on you and you can't get it out of your head! This song is also featured in the next Twilight movie, Eclipse :)
I hope you like it!! - Fleur.

No comments:

Post a Comment