Saturday 19 June 2010

H&M Wishlist

I was surprised to see that my last H&M Wishlist dates back to January. I thought it would be fun to do a new one. H&M is probably one of my favourite stores. Summer is finally here, so time for a summer wishlist.


Isn't this one pretty? I love how simple it is. And it's perfect for an important party.

I actually own this one. I love a pretty blue blouse in the summer.
Floral print dresses are, in my opinion, a must-have. Not that I own one. Yet.
I love this jacket and couldn't let it just hanging there in the store. Isn't it pretty?
I love basics. And blue.
I'm really into green lately. And I think that this skirt is really beautiful.

What are your favourite H&M items? And where do you love to shop?


Karin.


 
Ps. As far as 50 Books to read before you die is concerned, I read 1984, Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heigts these last couple of days. And I will post about them this week! (:

Oh, and I am finally done with school. I passed my exams and I'm very very happy with the results.
Thank you Fleur for all your support!

3 comments:

  1. thanks a lot :) like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dank je wel!
    & leuke spullen! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    die kleding is ook egt jou xD
    maar wel super leuk!

    -xXx- Riekjuh

    ReplyDelete