Thursday 19 August 2010

25 random things I love.

Remember our favourite quote? When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile! And that is one thing we're trying to do here. I didn't actually make it till thousand today, but I came up with 25 random thing that make me very happy. 


  1. Lavender.
  2. My feet in the sand.
  3. Old keys.
  4. Ribbons.
  5. Travelling.
  6. Photographing.
  7. Milk.
  8. Reading.
  9. The wind in my hair.
  10. Fairytales.
  11. My friends.
  12. Smiling to random people.
  13. Blueberries.
  14. Music.
  15. My family.
  16. Fields.
  17. Reading.
  18. Clouds.
  19. Laughing.
  20. Flowers.
  21. Painting.
  22. Drawing.
  23. Pretty dresses.
  24. Spring.
  25. ChocolateChipCookies.

And what things do you love? I would love to read your list!

Karin.

All images were found on Weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment