Tuesday 13 July 2010

Inspiration

What would life be without a little bit (or a little lot) of inspiration. If you google it you find a few definitions:

  • arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
  • a product of your creative thinking and work; "he had little respect for the inspirations of other artists"; "after years of work his brainchild was a tangible reality"
  • a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
  • divine guidance: (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings; "they believe that the books of Scripture were written under divine guidance"
  • arousing to a particular emotion or action
But I'm not quite sure that describes it all. So here are the 5 main things that right now inspire me to do the things I like:


ONE love
"love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love"


Through love you see things differently and you meet new people and new habits. That's why my biggest inspiration is love. Last Saturday my boyfriend and I celebrated that we are together one year and it felt so good, romantic, lovely ;) It inspired me for the photoshoot Karin and I did the next day (you'll hear about that later, she got the pictures and she is in PARIS!) 


TWO laughter & friendship


"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"



Laughing is the most healthy thing you can do and my friends are there to make me laugh whenever I have forgotten how it works ^^. 


THREE couture
"Hell On Heels"


One of my many dreams, yes I'm a dreamer, is to go to New York and work for a big fashion magazine. For now I'll have to do with reading the magazines and watching the couture and high fashion shows by pictures on internet. One can dream....
by Alexis Mabille


FOUR candelight
“If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.”


I think candlelight is one of the most romantic things. The way the little flame flickers on your walls when the wind catches it. It simply puts a smile on my face ^^.


FIVE Emily Brönte - Wuthering Heights
"It is not in him to be loved like me: how can she love in him what he has not?"


I had to read this book for my English class this year. I didn't. But still the book got a hold on me. I fell in love with it, so after school finished I read it. And when I was done, it gave me a very special feeling. And I loved that.


XX. Fleur


p.s. These amazing pictures where found on DeviantArt and Fashionscene. Which are two of my favourite sites, you should take a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment