Sunday 4 July 2010

5 Looks: Shorts

I admit, we do not post as often as we should or as often as we would like. What surprised me this last week was that we got more followers (Thank you so much!) while we didn't post anything.  Maybe it should be our new way of managing this little blog. Just kidding. Maybe you noticed the lack of posting Monday's Melody. Tomorrow there will be one! It is definitely time for a new post. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
This was never ment to be a fashion blog, but I'm finding myself posting more fashion posts. Hope you don't mind. It is finally time to wear pretty dress, the cutest skirts and the other part of your summer wardrobe. At least here it is. In every 5 Looks I post find looks I really like. In most posts I have a theme. This time 5 totally different but all beautiful-in-their-own-way-shorts.
By Elle
Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment