Sunday 18 April 2010

Paris [part one]

I went to Paris a few weeks ago and promised you a lot of photographs.You can't imagine how many photos I took! So I've made several posts to show you the prettiest things, the loveliest buildings and the most amazing sights. This is part one.

This is me taking photographs. I thought it would be a nice little introduction. You can see the Eiffeltower in the background. I went to Paris once before. It's an amazing city and I had a great time there.
I love how this place made everything look so happy with all the chairs in different bright colours.
Don't you love this? When I see something like this I'm finally sure I really am in Paris and not at home.
Chocolate cookies with the eiffeltower on them! I have to mention that I wasn't being a total tourist. We actually brought these with us from home and didn't notice the eiffeltower until we were eating them. ;)What is it with Paris and coloured chairs? It looks so happy!
The view from the Sacré-Cœur.
 
And the last one for today. Imagine driving through Paris while the sun sets.Wouldn't that be amazing?

I hope you enjoy this series of photos from Paris. Part two is coming soon!

Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment