Wednesday 19 May 2010

5 Looks: Stripes

I know, I know.. I'm not suppose to write anything on our blog until my exams are over. But this morning I had an exam (art) and the next one (physics) is not until friday. So, I've allowed myself to post a 5 Looks. For you who don't visit this blog often, every now and then I post 5 Looks I love and get inspiration from and I hope that you'll enjoy it too. This time: Stripes!

by Frida
I love how simple this is. I'm not a huge fan of the jeans though.

Maybe it's a little too much zebra, but I think it looks very elegant :)

I always like a nice simple dress!
You won't see me wearing those shorts anytime soon! But you've got to admit, it really gets your attention. And she looks great in them.


This one is just fun. And it's a really nice sweater.

Now I'm off to study some more. Wish me luck! ;)
Karin.

No comments:

Post a Comment